Wednesday 13 October 2010

Page thirty-six flowers and fishnets

So, there's some new girls in our class...a new rotation on style....like my own personal fashion show every morning! It's interesting to see who buys from Holt Renfrew and who buys straight off the mannequin and who pieces together little findings like Christina! A risky little floral dress, a deep red knit cardigan PERFECT for this time of year....crisp, sun poking through changing leaves.....just in case you've mistaken her sweet smile for someone new and vulnerable...she wore it with fishnets and lace-up boots! Sitting behind her in some classes, I've also noticed the three hearts tattooed behind her ear and a more elaborate tattoo of something, I forget, on her back... and some others.

There's a pretty solid group of girls with style...all quite different...each outfit telling me something about them. But I guess that's what fashion is....and expression of yourself? hmmmm

No comments: